Terms of sale
1. 14 day return policy. Customer must request a refund in writing via email to email@example.com. Requests not in writing will not be honored.
2. Customer responsible for return shipping costs and packaging, AS WELL AS ORIGINAL SHIPPING COSTS.
3. Item must be in original packaging and be professionally packed with a minimum of 2" of foam around all sides.
4. Customer must insure the package. Damage or loss due to shipping is customers responsibility
5. RMA number will be emailed back to customer. Customer has 14 days to return goods to us.
6. If issues beyond 14 days occur products are covered under their own warranty. We will repair or replace the item as needed.
7. Any dispute arising from this contractual relationship shall be governed by S.Carolina law, and shall be decided solely and exclusively by State or Federal courts located in SC. If either part to this Agreement shall bring a cause of action against the other party for enforcement of the Agreement, Neither party will recover any attorney’s fees involved.
8. Any product that is customized is not returnable for any reason. If customer insists on returning it than a 20% restock fee will be charge. Customizations can be a different size ipad or windows tablet, custom wraps or viny letters, custom color etc. Any customization typically adds 3 to 4 weeks to the delivery schedule.
9. Before assuming a device is defective customer must call support and ask for help. We estimate that 90% of the time customer just needs to understand how something works.
10. Rush/2nd day/overnight fees are not refundable under any circumstances.
11. No party hereto shall be liable to any other party for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY, IN NO EVENT SHALL FIREWORKSPHOTOBOOTHS THEIR AFFILIATES OR ANY OF ITS OR THEIR TRUSTEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR SUBCONTRACTORS BE LIABLE FOR EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS' FEES), LOSS OF BUSINESS, OVERNIGHT OR RUSH FEES, OR LOST PROFITS, EACH OF WHICH IS HEREBY EXCLUDED BY AGREEMENT OF THE PARTIES REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE OR WHETHER A PARTY OR ANY ENTITY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.